9th Age Escalation Campaign

51 minutes ago, splinx said:

In the morning with better light! 🙂 it’s taken me a while with the new baby! But the weathering and basing has taken a while! These aren’t gonna be my “3 week knock out dark elf army* lol 

You don’t actually have to do any weathering. Wait about an hour after feeding and the new baby will cover themselves in Stirland Mud and Nuln Oil automatically.

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, TheBeninator said:

It's a damn shame that there is no little "erection" option in the quick reaction on the bottom right of your post. Cause those boyz are the hot sex.

If youse expery-ants a Waaagh! lastin’ four or moar hours, consult a Witch-Dok immeedee... immy... uh... really soon. 

• Haha 3

On 11/26/2019 at 6:01 PM, TheBeninator said:

It's a damn shame that there is no little "erection" option in the quick reaction on the bottom right of your post. Cause those boyz are the hot sex.

You keep joking about those "erections" at the little plastic boyz. Should we be concerned? 😉

16 hours ago, paxmiles said:

You keep joking about those "erections" at the little plastic boyz. Should we be concerned? 😉

There's a counter joke about siege towers and erecting. 😛

I look forward to seeing all these armies. I don't look forward to trying to paint my new G Daemons and other new additions.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Andrewgeddon said:

I mean, I like Harry Potter. But I'm contractually obligated to like any film / film series that Gary Oldman has appeared in. 

I’d be inclined to agree, but only with you put a big’ol asterisk on that statement to leave out Lost in Space

2 hours ago, splinx said:

It’s actually my wife’s mug and she is American. I am more of a lord of the rings / hobbit fan. I really do think the picture I took at OFCC is a lot worse of you than a potter mug Benno! 

What's your "wife's" potter mug doing in between your models and your paints? 

It also contains what? Tea?! Perhaps an Earl Grey!? WITH MILK AND SUGAR LIKE A G.D. SAVAGE!?

You cant fool me Samwise

Being 100% honest it was actually Valerian root herbal tea in my wife's potter mug that i stole because my usual warhammer cup was dirty! And yes i do enjoy a classic cup of Earl Grey with milk but no sugar these days. Its the classic and tried and tested method of performance tea brewing? Its not our fault the heathens decided to firstly dump a load of tea into a harbor way back when and also when the F did someone think it was nice to brew it and then add ice? Absolute crock of S**t! LOL

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, splinx said:

Being 100% honest it was actually Valerian root herbal tea in my wife's potter mug that i stole because my usual warhammer cup was dirty! And yes i do enjoy a classic cup of Earl Grey with milk but no sugar these days. Its the classic and tried and tested method of performance tea brewing? Its not our fault the heathens decided to firstly dump a load of tea into a harbor way back when and also when the F did someone think it was nice to brew it and then add ice? Absolute crock of S**t! LOL

My mom and her family are from the Deep South (South Carolina), and let me tell you they don't mess around with their sweet tea (more sugar than tea, it's un-dia-beatable).

• Haha 2

On a somewhat related point, T9A's site has only obtained 53% of their target donations for the Calendar year. If planning to do the escalation league in January, seems worth mentioning that they might need some financial support, right about now.

30 minutes ago, Raindog said:

Oh, I have armies, but I am in love with Infinity right now.😀

So, hey, raindog, if you ever decide to paint some more dwarves, it's notable that the T9A dwarf core troops can take Spears. Bet you don't already have a dwarf spear unit. And they've got some really cool dwarf spear regiments online.