Guardians of the Galaxy was....

andozane

...Terrible...I mean...TERRIBLY GREAT!

I mean, if your thing is dark and depressing super hero movies, where you can't understand what the villains or heroes are saying, I'm gonna guess this isn't your type of movie ;)

Seriously though, Guardians delivered.  It was fun, it was exciting, it was everything the great Marvel Studios movies should be (looking at you Iron man 2/3)...

Now, all that being said, this as we have all been saying is Marvel's biggest gamble yet...and they are stretching it...I think mainstream audiences might get lost in the fast paced introduction of characters...

But it is a great space jaunt with lots of excitement and humor, which is something I have really come to love in these movies.

Is it full of plot holes and "why are they doing that" and every movie trope possible...sure.  But it was a very entertaining film.

My only real complaint was because it was a preview screening, we didn't get the "after credits scene" :(

OH, and not enough Zoe Saldana ass shots ;)

• Like 3

Saw it tonight....absolutely loved it.  Great mix of action and humor.

I was with a large group of friends and we spent a good amount of time afterwards quoting lines at each other.  Good stuff.

The post credits scene is hilarious, but doesn't have the usual tie in to other MCU stuff.

• Like 1

My only real complaint was because it was a preview screening, we didn't get the "after credits scene" :(

Howard the Duck makes a cameo in the post-credits scene of the 2014 Marvel Studios film Guardians of the Galaxy.

From the Wikipedia page on howard the duck...