OK, so my OFCC army is finished.....

Hey All:

One of the many things that I like about the OFCC is that it provides plenty of reason to make new stuff to play with.  This year, for my return to the event after a multiyear hiatus, I made a new general for my Dark Elf Girls.  When Yabani (and I) were last at the OFCC she was on foot....this year she gets to ride her dragon:

b759b5cd-5592-4e81-8b45-caddd169c09d_zps

b43d9a0c-0436-4dcb-8006-1849ecf1438f_zps

• Like 7

• 2 weeks later...

OK, so here's what's up next for my OFCC gang...a sixth mercenary ogre to join the five that I made for the Dallas GT way back in 2003.  I had forgotten that I owned this excellent piece of GW history went I went searching on my garage shelves (in the "Ogre" box  :biggrin: ) for a sixth ogre.  What better for an all girl army than a "girl"  :rolleyes:  ogre! 

Presenting Joyce the meek and congenial:

04CD8A2F-776E-47BC-AEBF-CD82881578DC_zps

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...

Here is the final unit for my Soulcrusher girls for OFCC, a new unit of harpies.  I never have cared for any of the harpy models that GW has made, which is odd because generally speaking, the DE models have been terrific to say the least over the years.  Probably just unfortunate happenstance that Chris Fitzpatrick didn't make some when he was doing the DE line.

Anyway, here are my new ones...

1F7A25AF-69B3-4ECF-9E17-E7B866DF9AF7_zps

• Like 1