Hoo boy. Here we go. Competition and OFCC

pretre

I don't think I've read at any point in time "OFCC is such a poopstick event ran by a bunch of asshat clowns that can't stop huffing primer long enough to pull Marnius' "Power Sword" out of their bum."  It's always, "I love OFCC, but I find this specific circumstance at the event created an emotionally charged response in me, but I'd totally go again!"

Pretty much it, i think.  Passion is always dangerous because some people rise up way too hard when something they love is questioned.  But what they sometimes miss is that its loved and thats WHY it's questioned.  never met a kid who didnt need correction.  Not yet anyways.  But we love 'em.

Well, usually it's my fault.

So anytime that it's NOT my fault I count as a win, thank you Justjokin/Pax

We're getting closer...

I have faith that if we pull together

As a community

we can achieve our goals

EDIT** Also who else is semi-bored at work in the pre Holiday holding pattern?

The best part is that HOG was already decided for 2015 so all of our "debating" is about as useful as always.  :D  

Maybe I'm being naive, and I can accept that, but I've met bigtal, he seems like a reasonable guy.  

Maybe he avoids threads like these because of the [big bad swear word] storm they can be, but if I were in his shoes I would at least skim for the highlights of the rant threads.  

I'm guessing he had some goals going into each OFCC, these threads help him to gauge his success.  

Keep in mind  :cool: (for lack of evil grin) that his goals may not be our goals.  

Total tangent and I'm commenting above my metaphorical pay grade, and maybe this already exists somewhere that I haven't seen yet: but maybe it would be helpful to have a document somewhere to states the roles and responsibilities of everyone involved with OFCC on a managerial level,HoG, LRC, captains, team members, beer caddies.

• Like 2

Total tangent and I'm commenting above my metaphorical pay grade, and maybe this already exists somewhere that I haven't seen yet: but maybe it would be helpful to have a document somewhere to states the roles and responsibilities of everyone involved with OFCC on a managerial level,HoG, LRC, captains, team members, beer caddies.

This would go well with the mission statement document.