Circular Debates over Assault Rules - Was: New C:SM Stuff

pretre

I saw on BOLS that they are talking about new Assault Marine and Devastator kits.  You know if those sources are legit, pretre?

Larry Vela (BOLS) is very hit and miss. He tends to post everything without vetting.

Larry Vela aka Big Red - Total rumors: (167 TRUE) / (358 FALSE) / (23 PARTIALLY TRUE/VAGUE)

• Like 1

The bad: I just bought a bunch of the far less impressive resin SW shoulderpads.

The good: I haven't actually put any of them on my dudes yet.

Probably getting one of the BA sprues (or I might just try to pick up a couple of the chalices second-hand, since that's what I really want from it), definitely a couple of the SW ones, maybe one of the DA ones.

Never realized the white spray paint was $17 dollars a can!

;)

That's only if you are rich enough to buy GW spray paint. Should have a warning label regarding the right to complain about 40k being too expensive is revoked if you buy GW spray paint....

Oh man, not paying 30 bucks for a blood chalice makes me pretty happy.

Yeah, I like the small sprue upgrades. Cheap way to get shoulder pads too.

Kinda tempted to redo all the right shoulders on my SW so I have matching pads. Then I remember that would be crazy.

Yeah, I like the small sprue upgrades. Cheap way to get shoulder pads too.

Kinda tempted to redo all the right shoulders on my SW so I have matching pads. Then I remember that would be crazy.

I'm actually trying to get that done with the left shoulders before OFCC. Want Ironwolves on all of them, except for the one Squad that's all done out old-school beakie style, with the studded shoulderpads on the left.

• Like 1