The Infinity Run

Raindog

Hello! Appreciate the callout. It looks like your Aleph are coming along nicely! Despite our lack of regular contact Jeremy and I are still around and check in on club activity here regularly. As far as gaming, I'm still pretty overwhelmed with school and Jeremy with work. We've worked in a few games over the past few months and are excited for all the latest news. With the Beasts of War campaign coming up, we've decided to take a little break until then and have been playing some Deep Madness instead. 

Still, we are hoping to make it to Rose City Raid to check it out from the sidelines and will likely make an appearance at OFCC as well. Looking forward to reconnecting and hopefully we'll be able to get back to clubhouse gaming at some point.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Omx8 said:

Hello! Appreciate the callout. It looks like your Aleph are coming along nicely! Despite our lack of regular contact Jeremy and I are still around and check in on club activity here regularly. As far as gaming, I'm still pretty overwhelmed with school and Jeremy with work. We've worked in a few games over the past few months and are excited for all the latest news. With the Beasts of War campaign coming up, we've decided to take a little break until then and have been playing some Deep Madness instead. 

Still, we are hoping to make it to Rose City Raid to check it out from the sidelines and will likely make an appearance at OFCC as well. Looking forward to reconnecting and hopefully we'll be able to get back to clubhouse gaming at some point.

It is good to see you guys are still around. You are always welcome in the club!

• 3 weeks later...

For @Norrad,

Ok good sir, after playing a weekend of the ultra-hard mode, I went for simple and went Annihilation.  I made a pro- Yadu, limited insertion list. It is 12 order list since the is Asura L2 and the Yadu HMG is NCO. I had the Asure is one haris and the NCO in 3 man fireteam. I broke out the Rudras for the first time, My list was rounded out with a pair of Net  Rods, a Flash pulse bot, and a FO bot.  It is not a winner list, but it is solid. I wanted to work on hacking and taking units that are outside my comfort zone. 

@PaladinX set the table using @evil_bryan's new 3-D terrain, my new mats and risers, and @Jay's scatter. There were were ton of 3 story tables and walls that blocked LOS. 

I won the LT roll. @PaladinX took the best side and nested a 5 man Druze link around a Fort Kick Ass with the CH. Mim sniper on the top and the HMG guarding a flank. I risked the big money and went with the Yadu HMG team vs. the Druze HMG. I took a wound and then spent the next order dropping the HMG and the Killer Hacker. The sniper passed his armor rolls and choose to fail guts to lay down. 

It would have been a long walk to dig out his Druze from the HMG Yadu, so the Asura's team advanced and set up nicely. I killed an aux bot and put the gunbot in suppressive/Marksman fire fire looking over the table to face the sniper and deal with Scarface. The Asuras hacked through Paladin's remote and Redrumed his to Assault Hackers. 

PaladinX rebounded by relinking his remaining Druze in to a 3 man link. The Sniper down the HMG Yadu and then ground down the gunbot in 5 orders. He failed to kill another Yadu with hos last order. 

With my Asuras being my last tactical piece, I Cybermasked her and walk her up. I immobilized his remote and then Overlorded his TAG.  I used Scarface to kill everything on PaladinX's side with the exception of the immobilized remote and Scarface in his last wound. We called it there since he had 2 orders with an immobilized remote and a possessed Tag.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

New AUGUST RELEASES/PRE-ORDER PERIOD

NEW: includes new scenery of higher quality (cardboard of 3mm thickness) and new bases with line of fire.

In order to get the secrets hidden in the databases of the Sálvora Governmental Complex, the insidious Shasvastii have set a wildfire in the surrounding forest. While the flames threaten to devour the entire complex, the brave O-12 troopers must fight off the alien forces and keep both the secrets and the civilians safe and sound, because their duty requires no less!

Operation: Wildfire Battle Pack is a box containing 14 miniatures belonging to two different armies, an introductory ruleset, cardboard scenery, dice… everything you need to start collecting Infinity or just to complete your collection!

In addition, Operation: Wildfire is the way to introduce yourself to the Infinity ruleset, as it includes a full color 84-page rulebook (English/Spanish) with 5 tutorial missions to learn to play, making it easy to understand the Infinity core mechanics.

In this booklet you will also find the background and troop profiles of all the troops in the Battle Pack. There is also a brief guide to the Infinity universe and advice on exploring it in more depth.

Operation: Wildfire contains 2 totally new Starter Packs of two different factions: O-12, which is a new addition to the Infinity universe, and the Shasvastii from the Combined Army. It also includes 2 exclusive miniatures, one per faction, only available in this Battle Pack. A total of 14 highly detailed metal miniatures!

O-12 Starter Pack, containing the following figures:

3 Kappa Troopers

1 Delta Trooper

1 Epsilon Trooper

1 Gangbuster

1 Gamma Unit, Operation: Wildfire Exclusive Figure

Shasvastii Starter Pack, containing the following figures:

3 Nox Troopers

1 Mentor

1 Caliban

1 Shrouded

1 Gwailo, Operation: Wildfire Exclusive Figure

HIPPOLYTA, AMAZON OFFICER (Op. Wildfire Pre-Order Exclusive Model)

ADVANCE PACK CONVENTION EXCLUSIVE PRE-RELEASE - 29,95€

Bought Models from cool player X. Paid for them via paypal. The models were a bargain. They needed a home. I have a good home. @Gremlin King needed two Dakinis. @OtterProper needs tokens. I may have an addiction to CB, but how is this harmful. I bought almost zero models for 7 months., so this okay! Limit edition, War Driver! Check. Shakti? Check. Extra Dakinin to make into a sniper and be that guy? Check! Maybe somebody needs a Rudras Gunbot? If not, Evo Hacker? This week is filled with court on my off time, so model time is next to zero.!

• Like 1

This week kicked my posterior. I spent 8 hours in court and lost my off hours sleep time, so I managed little hobby time. 

I did pay Doug for new models, arranged a trade with Joel,  begin flashing Dakinis, an Asura, and Hector's Tinbot. Tonight, I magnetized and topped 10 more bases. They may need some decoration, but at least I have enough for the new models. Finally, I drilled holes for the Rudras Gunbot. 

While running errands, I picked up a Namur from @Fate & Fury Games and green stuff from @DiceAgeGames to gap fill Yadus. 

• Like 1