Tempting Kickstarters

dkieft

Yeah, I'm excited for the BattleTech game.  I love RPGs and giant fighting robots.  I'd like to see those Mech Commander games re-released for Tablets/Smart Phones.  Shoot, I bet the MechWarrior games could run on those, too.  

Oh yeah, Tuesday the 29th, the BattleTech Hairbrained Kickstarter launches at 10pm and has a "1 hour" Special Promotion.  Not sure what the specifics are, but I'm theoretically going to pledge then.  

Wish I could get in on that Bombshell 'starter, but my hands are tied til Friday.  Mantic is tempting, but with that upcoming Tau release, I think I'm going to put my Mini-Money that direction.

And while I lament the whole "no one to play against" in Robotech and why I won't probably invest in many in the future, I would try to pump this Kickstarter:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/level99games/exceed-card-fighting-evolution/description

It's a pretty cool card game that is like a fighting game and plays pretty well.  Very fast paced, and not as convoluted as their main "BattleCON" line.

The Battletech kickstarter for Harebrained is live and funded at the basic level.  They're tiers are pretty straight forward.  They start with skirmish mode, expand that, add a single-player campaign and expand that and then add multi-player support.  The basic skirmish is, as I said, funded with the single-player campaign at about 4x current funding when last I looked.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/webeharebrained/battletech

• Like 1

What gets me is my willingness to pay more than that for plastic models that sit on a desk unused, but I have hesitation to spend $100 on a backpack that would be great for all the travelling we do.

WTF?  :huh:

• Like 2