Tempting Kickstarters

dkieft

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/loudnraging/tgg2-light-and-darkness?ref=users

It is live. I again caution anyone on this based on past performance, but have pledged myself (to grab an EB). I may drop it later, but we'll see as the campaign continues.

Keep in mind shipping is separate.

Also, I've done the math and you can make a pretty solid SOB army for 12 Sisters of EM Command Groups (60 Models) (6 BSS (5 girls), 3 Doms (5 Girls), 3 Rets (5 Girls)). This is basically the commander pledge.

• Like 1

I'm pledging on the toughest girls. The models came out really sweet. Shipping was a bit of an ugly thing for some but I paid for wave shipping and have most of my toughest girls one pledge. I caution any one who plans to try and mix these with GW (any of the infantry) not to. These chicks are taller than Marines... I'll get a side by side soon.

Edit picture:

post-1112-0-23847900-1427330081_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

DEADZONE!

I started a separate thread for this but Ordo won't let me update the first post in any meaningful way, so I'm just going to give up on updating that thread and put the dakka thread here.

Aaaanyways. The main pledge is $110 for about $300+ in retail. They opened up the entire original game and the three expansions for $100 as an add-on and all the faction starters as $25 each or $100 for 6. It's a crazy good time to get into Deadzone.

My Dakka Thread that covers the KS

Kickstarter Link

If you like Necromunda, campaign skirmish games, cheap modular terrain that's awesome, affordable plastic minis ($5 JETBIKES!), etc. You're going to love Deadzone!

Lastly, as always, I would be happy to give anyone a demo game whenever provided we can meetup somewhere. I've got pretty much everything and plenty of terrain.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/loudnraging/tgg2-light-and-darkness?ref=users

It is live. I again caution anyone on this based on past performance, but have pledged myself (to grab an EB). I may drop it later, but we'll see as the campaign continues.

Keep in mind shipping is separate.

Also, I've done the math and you can make a pretty solid SOB army for 12 Sisters of EM Command Groups (60 Models) (6 BSS (5 girls), 3 Doms (5 Girls), 3 Rets (5 Girls)). This is basically the commander pledge.

Damn, a week to go, and two weeks til payday.  Stupid job change.  Oh well, perhaps I'll be able to order them from the web page in a year.  Love Raging Heroes stuff.

I see you backed them.

This looked interesting: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/snappower/snappower-charger-a-usb-charger-in-a-coverplate-no?ref=nav_search

The only issue I saw was that it was only 1 amp. That may be a problem for some devices need over 1 amp, and my understanding is too low of amps can be damaging, where higher amps the device just draws what it needs. I bought his first project the Spaplights, those are cool!