Return of the Ordo Blood Bowl League this fall??

Weav

Do you plan on participating in a full OBBL season this fall at WOW?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Do you plan on participating in a full OBBL season this fall at WOW?

• Yes, wouldn't miss it!
    • Nah, can't do it fam
    • I'd like to, but I am a commitment phobic millennial

Rumblings are happening around Portland about the return of the Ordo Blood Bowl League at WOW in the fall. At the current time, the preference appears to be playing at Tuesday game night, which is our tradition. I am thinking we would start up in early October, after several of us return from Chaos Cup. Since The NAF has not released a new OBBLM to manage leagues under the new rules, we will likely use a paid service called TourPlay.net, but I don't think each player needs a subscription. The people that use the site love it, but I understand there is a small learning curve. We'll investigate this later.

I'm tagging recent OBBL participants, but all who want to play Blood Bowl are welcome, even @ROGRE.

@jollyork@Burk@scotthartman@Maxwell Christian@kb10r@Amado@savion47@sbr@Zorcon@ninefinger@peter.cosgrove@Bosco@Ziggens@sfoster@Frostitute@MOONEY

Don't let Homer Coldcut down, play in the OBBL!

BB HALFLING export FULL.png

• Like 2

Now that I have played 7s I know that the only BB league I want to play in is a more traditional league, but I am not 100% sure about this fall at the moment.

And it is nothing against the 7s league, it was fun I just don't really like that version of the game that much. 🙂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, sbr said:

Now that I have played 7s I know that the only BB league I want to play in is a more traditional league, but I am not 100% sure about this fall at the moment.

And it is nothing against the 7s league, it was fun I just don't really like that version of the game that much. 🙂

Steve hates fun 

😝

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
41 minutes ago, Rory said:

I would be interested in joining, I am a newbie to this site and I was wondering what/where WOW is.

edit: Found it! I would definitely be interested.

That’s awesome Rory, thanks much for posting. You’re very welcome to join the league! Right now, I’m determining which league management option to use. 

Here are the platforms we can use for the league. I would prefer feedback from those people who voted yes, and if possible, feedback from those that voted maybe. I will not run a league without an actual electronic league manager. For those unaware, OBBLM from The NAF is not BBSSE compatible, and it looks like their project to update it will still take some considerable time to produce.

https://tourplay.net

http://bloodbowlleague.net/?p=cr

I feel like there is another one but I can't find it right now

On 8/28/2021 at 5:38 PM, Weav said:

Here are the platforms we can use for the league. I would prefer feedback from those people who voted yes, and if possible, feedback from those that voted maybe. I will not run a league without an actual electronic league manager. For those unaware, OBBLM from The NAF is not BBSSE compatible, and it looks like their project to update it will still take some considerable time to produce.

https://tourplay.net

http://bloodbowlleague.net/?p=cr

I feel like there is another one but I can't find it right now

Use tourplay. Let's do this.