End Times: Thanquol

Because people ask that question anytime there's a big model. :)

Amusingly enough, that was the first question asked back in 45000 BC when Grog made a big tiger monster out of mud and leaves. Grag looked over at Grog and said 'Why dis remind me of Hordes?'. They were then stomped to death by a mastodon herd.

This was the first time I have ever said that and that is becuase it reminds me of the Warhog and some of the other Pig beasts. It really was the mechanical leg that did it. :sad:

Could be now that they are merging the three lines of elves that they are changing the look of the models to unify it and coming out with all new models. Hence they might not have wanted to spoil anything or are still working on it and 9th at the sametime so they held off.

Totally guessing this by what facts and rumors we have.

I'm stuck between three purchases right now, and I only have the budget for one this month.  So, what do I order?

-End Times: Thanquol

-Thanquol and Boneripper

-New Vermin Lord

I feel like I should go with the book because I don't know when the softback will come out, but I love the new models!

New Wood Elf Glade Guard, please. New Clanrats, please. Real Great Eagles. Freakin cool, Rat Ogres.

New...Clanrats? Seriously?

Rumor has it that the elf release has no models because it originally wasn't going to happen. Sure the elf models released this edition are dynomite, but the whole book centers around a model that was created in the early 90's which lends credence to the rumor (that and the rules being completely bonkers overpowered, but that's more like a Tuesday at GW rather than an indication of a rush job).