Vroom Vroom and boom boom

Sherbert

I picked up the pdf… have yet to do more than thumb through it :)… looking for more rules though.  The demo Utube vids aren't bad.  not sure how I missed this back when it came out.  I'm not seeing big rigs… which is annoying.  But it looks like it plays quick and easy.  Would someone want to try this out at OFCC?  I can paint up the kit cars - someone else can bring their awesome conversion cars … and we can put together some sort of "death race" track :)

- PM me if interested in getting a look at the rules

-d  

• Like 1

Great minis!  Having just seen Mad Max FR, and being a fan of all three original movies, I totally would play Warlands at OFCC on Friday night open play.   Warlands looks cooool.  Car Wars is cool but too hi-tech and isn't a directly relevant rule set to Mad Max desert scum shenanigans unless you use the Chassis & Crossbow alternative ruleset.  Atomic Highway is also neato, but more of an RPG.

What about Outrider?  I have just donated $2 get the rules (but it's available for free). 

This stuff all looks really terrific. I played car wars back in the 80s and generally preferred the low-tech version, as I felt at the time (and still do) that the Road Warrior was among the coolest movies ever.

Is anyone going to get a game going on Friday at OFCC? I haven't played anything like this in 30 years, but I'd love to join in if anyone is looking for players.

Glad to see that not only were some of the cars I tossed your way we're put to good use, but that I also get my dream of a hedgehog car realized. And it's the steamroller.

Thank you, Sherbert. From the bottom of my cold black heart, thank you!

Epic, epic stuff.

awesome, cant wait to try out warlands, ive been doing a lot of reading up on them and they seem perfect.

here is the next batch of vehicles. Im not going to do another porcupine car because it was a pain to paint and I have a feeling that those spikes will start to fall off pretty quick.
32321317-D4C4-4FF7-9F9E-10ED77D39B13_zps
2375204B-FAC5-4071-9C1B-8F86A3AAB636_zps
7F79C9F8-9BB8-4F86-AC05-AD07245E2D5D_zps
  • Like 8