Next: Dark Eldar

Fix

There are folks out there with the dex and some spanish pics floating about.  Below is a compilation from Dark City from various sources (i edited some of it based on info I saw elsewhere) and a link to a QnA with someone that has the dex

http://www.thedarkcity.net/t10020p20-i-have-the-book-ask-me-a-question

DE Leaked compilation:

HQ
Haywire grenades only for characters

-No vect 
-Archon armour, no ap2 board or bike, only boosts PfP turn number when fielded in the new DE detachment which also grants 5+ cover save for Troops and 6+ cover save for everything else on the first turn but only if Night Fight
-Succubus has option of AP2 weapon
-Hemie: 70, +1 to the pfp turn if there is a heamie in the unit.
-Drahzar: 190, EW, Rampage, +1A for every 6 to wound, Incubi get +1 WS if Drahzar is in the unit.
-Lilith: 150, Rampage, No armour saves agaist her close combat attacks, rerolls to hit and to wound in close combat
-Court: Llamean 10, Ur ghul 15, Medusae 25, Sslyth 25

Units
Haywire grenades only for characters

- Harlequins are gone from the codex

-Scourges: 16 points each, 4 weapons allowed

-Incubi: 20 points, ap 2 init order, no grenades no upgrade powers

-Reavers: 16 points each, can leave combat, save is still 5+, no longer attack while moving, now bladevanes are improved HoW. all HoW attacks are Rending, base is 1 S4 hit, Caltrops D6 S6, Grav is 1 S4 Concussive.

-Witches: 10 points. NO haywires.

-Kabalites: 8 points

-Talos: 120, units of 1-3, fnp stock no pfp. 3 attacks. Chain flails only give shred.

-Cronos: 100, units of 1-3, Spirit Probe now improves FnP of all Dark eldar in 6" by 1 to a max od 4+

-Grotesques: 35, Same stats but.... they do not blow up and they got Flesh gauntlets + ccw and Rampage. Nice!! Flesh Gauntlets: S as user, AP-, Lethal Dose (ID on 6), poison (4+) 

-Mandrakes: 12, lost 5++ baleblast s4 ap4 18” assault 2 soulblaze

-Hellions: 13, no grenades

- Beasts: Khymeras S4/T4 Demons (5++ instead of 4++), Flocks WS2 A4 W3, Fiend WS3, W3. Max size of 12.

-Trueborn 1 pt cheaper, min size 5 no carbines. NO haywires.

-Wracks elite no improvement, 1 special/5 models
grots 35/model, FnP

- Bomber is 160 points + cost of missiles

- Ravager more expensive lost aerial assault. Raiders and Ravagers come with dissis. Dark lances + 5 points

-Venom almost same cost, cannot take +1 stealth

-Razorwing fast attack, 130 with dissis, +10 for dark lances, void mine is 5” blast

-NO lord of war

Combat drugs 
1: +1A
2: +1S
3: +1I
4: +1T
5:+1 WS
6: +1L

Power from Pain
Turn 1:Nothing
Turn 2: FnP 6+
Turn 3: FnP 
Turn 4: Fnp, Furious Charge
Turn 5: Turn 4 + Fearless
Turn 6+: Turn 5 + Rage
(+1 to turn if haemon in the unit)

Weapons:
- Huskblade ap3, cheaper, not a relic

- Hex Rifle inflicts ID on Precision Hits got cheaper

- Soul Trap gives +1s for each usnaved wound inflicted in a challenge

- Phantasm GL works like TGL, shorter range. Doesn’t work on ATSKNF

- Ossefactor is assault 1, fleshbane, ap2. If something is killed then the victims unit get d6 hits with s equal to t of the victim, ap-, ignores cover

- Liquifier is now s3 more expensive

- Venom Blade can only be taken by the Acothyst now 

- Stun Claw +1S, ap6, confers ID in challenge

- Shadow Field is more expensive doesn’t fail until end of phase

- Agoniser is now Poison 4+, still AP3, same cost

- Scissorhand is Poison 4+, Rending

- Electro corrosive whip  is Poison 5+ (sic), AP3, Concussive and is also the most expensive of all Coven weapons

- Flesh Gauntlet is Poison 4+, ID on 6 To Hit

- PGL does NOT confer grenades anymore - I have not seen the Incubi profile page, so cannot say if they've gained grenades or not

- Splinter Cannons are Salvo 4/6 and got more expensive (so a double nerf)
- lances on infantry are a bit cheaper

- Heat Lance sliiiightly cheaper, it also says that it can be only taken by Scourges but without seeing the unit profiles I cannot verify if Reavers can take it or not

- Mindphase Gauntlet, Flesh Gauntlet, Scissorhand are cheaper, half the cost; ECW is the same

- Djin blade became 33% more expensive

Artefacts:
-- Animus Vitae 
one use, assault 1, s4 ap2, 8" if a unsaved wound is inflicted lets all Dark eldar add 1 to the turn number for PfP effects until the end of the game

-- Archangel of Pain 
once per game, all units within 9" test Ld with a -2 penalty, then take a wound with no cover/armor saves for each point they failed. Sounds great BUT this does not work against ATSKNF! What the hell!

-- Armour of Misery 
Ghostplate with Fear and -2 Ld penalty to all enemy units within 6"

-- Djin Blade 
AP3, +2 Attacks, after all attacks roll D6, on 1 the bearer suffers a wound with no saves

-- Helm of Spite 
Adamantium Will for all friendly units within 12", Psykers within 12" suffer Perils on any double. This, imo, is the best out of the artefacts

-- Parasite's Kiss 
Pistol, Poison 2+, Master-crafted, after inflicting an unsaved wound, the bearer restores a single wound. Turbocrap.

- Wych weapons 
(all cost of the old venom blade):
Hydras confer Shred 
Razors reroll To Hit 
Shardnet/Impaler reroll 1s on To Hit and To Wound

Vehicles, equipments/weapons
- Splinter racks now work on all Splinter weapons

- Shock Prow now gives AV14 when ramming

- Chain Snares now let a vehicle Tank Shock but not Ram

- Torment Gren. Launchers can now be fired, 24", blast, s1, unit hit tests Ld, takes a wound for each point it failed, no armor or cover saves, doesnt work against ATSKNF 

- Night Shield confers Stealth can’t be taken by venoms

- flickerfields only for venoms

- sails let a vehicle flat out 24"

- Monoscythe, Shatterfield and Necrotoxin missles haven't changed

- Implosion Msls are s6 ap2 blast

- there are no new ranged weapons other than Ossefactor and Dark Scythe (24", S8, AP2, blast, only on Bomber)

- Stinger Pod hasn’t changed

- TGL, Night Shields, Splinter Racks, Trophies are all more expensive. TGL in particular has tripled in cost. 

- Envenomed Blades and Retrofire Jets are gone.

- bomber is 10 av on all sides

Misc
- Someone in the codex has a Crucible of Malediction (most likely Haemy) - once per game, all Psyker units (Brotherhoods included) within 3D6" suffer a S6 hit with no saves of any kind allowed

- someone has a Power Lance (I can see it's profile in the summary) in the codex, but I have no specific unit pages so unsure. However, the most logical choice are Scourges, who have a polearm model option for the Solarite

- Warlord traits are the usual trash, one gives the warlord +1 ws, there's a fearless bubble, etc.  

20 points more for Talos...  That hurts but FnP and units of 3 makes up for it.  Like big time.

I own 8 Grotesques already so...  That's gonna happen.

Mandrakes got LOVE.  Good times.  Wonder if they keep 2 attacks base.

Hellions dropped 3 points.  Kinda surprised about the grenades here...  It's an assault unit after all.  Paying for the grenades wasn't awesome but at least you could.  Hmm...

Beasts:  Im luke warm.  Somewhat better in the way the unit goes togther but they did nerf my monkeys and the Razorwing flocks.   Checper crappier monkies....  mmm...  maybe?

Court of the Archon is just awesome.  Again.

Liquifiers being STR 3 positively blows chunks unless its poison or something.

Looks like we are going to be badasses against Psykers.Dont get too close.  Hehehe.

no, his ultimatum was to allow assault directly from the wwp

Nah, when pressed, he said it would still be OK if it could be thrown or deployed differently. Lightning hit-and-run raid of vehicles from the warp might do the trick. Does moving flat-out prevent embarked crew from firing? I thought it did.

• Like 1

Fix pointed it out to me, but I think the new wwp is a potential answer to Imperial Knights.  Load some firedragons into a raider, drop next to the knight, bake until done.  What I'm curious about is: am I then able to flat out my raider?

You don't need a raider to make it work. It gives the unit deep strike, not the vehicle.

• Like 1

Coven Warlord Traits:
Allow Chronos and Talos within 12" to reroll FNP of 1
Warlord and any Grotesque unit he is in have it will not die
If warlord is alive add or subtract one from reserve rolls
If warlord is slain by weapon with ID ap1 or ap2 you score D3 victory points
warlord and wrack units he is in get FNP 4+
Warlord has Preferred enemy.

PFP chart is different too going fearless on t2, fear and fearless on t3, add fear and it will not die on t4, loose fearless and add zealot on t5, and t6 add eternal warrior

Wargear section is diabolical playthings. One allows the bearer to add his pick of several USR, vexator mask is -5 init to enemy when in a challenge, orb of despair is s1 ap 2 blast ID, one gives D6 additional attacks in CC but only St3 and no AP but at I10, another gives IWND on a 4+ and poison only ever wounds them on a 6, and the good old nightmare doll that adds one to fnp and ignores first ID would model takes.

One detachment is wracks, raider, venom, grots, Urien, talos, and cronos. Rerolls WL and affects enemy leadership.
There is a Grot formation that is a hamy and 2 grot units and the grots get special rules based on a dice roll. +1 s, +1T, fleet, shred, rage, or FNP 4+
one has cronos, 2 wracks, hamy. wracks get precision strike and count turn as one higher. Warlord auto gets a wl trait.
One is a unit of Talos but must have 5 talos in the unit. They get scout and additional VP for wiping out units.
another has 2 wracks in venom gives D3 VP for first blood, Must be held in reserve but auto come in on turn one in their venom via DS
Hamy with 3 wracks and 3 raiders allows Master of Pain to exted 12" from hammy and auto gets a warlord trait
Cool one is 1 each of hamy talos and cronos. This is fielded as a single unit so the hammy is in with the MC c944477abc92c1c101da485e07ff06d8.gif. They get +1 WS and I and hamy auto gets warlord trait
Carnival of pain is several of these formations together.

All in all fluffy, really cool, and the artwork in the book is incredible along with the fluff.

That's from the supplement, allegedly.

The support role for DE in an Eldar force seems to have gotten better. With the no scatter deep strike, cheep raiders which are now in fast attack, buff to splinter racks, and cheap warriors. Raider spam to complement your serpent spam, with a precision strike of Wraithguard, not too shabby.

last read was that Harlequins are not in the book… we shall see.  But now my hope is that means Harlequins could be on track for their own supplement :)

-d

given battle brothers allow the harlies to share transports if in either book, it does seem a bit silly to include them in both books with identical stats. I wouldn't be too surprised if you get your wish, and they get their own supplement...especially if GW makes a plastic kit for them.

Nope, no champions, it looks like. Just characters. Still ... Eldar and Dark Eldar are battle brothers, right? So they can join units. A cheap Dark Eldar character in unit of d-scythe Wraithguard sounds pretty damn vicious. 35 points for scatterless deepstrike! Add in a Iyanden Spirit Seer to let the Wraithguard run to spread out, if need be. Probably gets too expensive at that point, but damn!  

• Like 1