Adeptus Mechanicus Incoming?

pretre

Yeah swap the heads and add some mechanicum wires and such and the robots will work just fine.  Which is prolly for the best, want to flex my conversion skills a bit more with this army anyways.

That datasmith is sweet though, so cool.  

Those rules look fun.  Can't wait to reflect back D weapons onto some Wraithknights.

I'll be doing a "Half-Shattered" visor with a Servo skull behind it.

Fortunately, I've got conversions to cover the Electropriests and tracked guys (just add torsos to my already magnetized Rapier conversions), and plenty of Techpriests for the rest

Two Kastelan with the full shooty upgrade can reliably mow down a 5 Marine unit on the move or a full 10 marine unit using their 'Double Tap if Stationary' Protocol, so expect to see them as common allies.

I can't wait to get the kit, chop it up for ease of re-posing, and start the conversion frenzy.

With the new Knight Fist, throwing a dead Kastelan at an enemy unit would do as much damage as throwing a Land Raider, so go figure...

• Like 1

via anonymous sources on Faeit 212

Cult Mechanicus has 4 formations.

Cohort Cybernetica- all models in the formation are fielded as a single unit and robots can fire at different targets

1 Tech-Priest Dominus-gets the rules for the Cybernetica Datasmith

2 Kastelan Robot Maniples

Elimination Maniple-gain +1 BS and ignore cover

2-3 units of Kataphron Destroyers

1-3 Kastelan Robot Maniples

Numinous Conclave- must have equal numbers of each type of unit gain crusader and re-roll wounds

2-3 Fulgurite Electro-Priests

2-3 Corpuscarii Electro-Priests

Holy Requisitioner-Deep Strike with no error

1 Tech-Priest Dominus

2-3 units of Kataphron Breachers