Brexit = forgeworld :-)

Skkipper

It will certainly take a dip i would predict for about 2 weeks before it gets back to normal. The vote is on the 23rd so get ready to order something after that. The "Leave Europe" Campaign is currently 10 points ahead of the remain as well so all looks good for a sizable order. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

they locked up converting monies temporarily so we'll see what happens.

Ha!

Got my order in just in the last hour or so.

Not sure how much of a savings it was from the previous days prices,but this transaction showed a 40% increase over the dollar...was it around 60%or so?

Thought something didnt seem right,,it was actually 40% over the dollar,heh

In theory is the moment the transaction is made... BC when the charge is made to your card and it must translate it to pounds...

Though I've watched exchange rate and see I wasn't getting exactly what the rate was reporting in live time

1) There's gonna be some delay in the various systems. Even at light speed, getting information a third of the way around the world takes some time. Not much, but it does add up.

2) Exchange Rates are kind of theoretical, depending on exactly which groups are involved in making the exchange. There's nearly always a commission of some sort involved unless you're directly trading in money markets, which is usually obscured by just presenting it as a slightly less favourable rate than the theoretical one.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

So, Ando, did you drop the 1600 the Warlord is on sale for?

Did you have enough in your "Warhammer Spending Jar" or spare change jar, whatever your wife calls it?

Hahaha...oh hell no

That was all just theorymongering :)

From what few random things I'd like from FW, the savings is still not enough...so I will just bide my time for a while and wait til they have more cool stuff :)

• Like 2