Rate the Last Movie You Saw

Spy - 7.5/10.  It was really cute and funny, and Jason Statham was utterly hysterical.  

21 Jump Street - 6.5/10 - It had some good scenes, but the second one was funnier.  I did like them bringing back various people from the TV show for the hell of it.  The part where the captain said that they were doing the project again from the 80's because they couldn't think of anything new and were just re-hashing old stuff got me rolling.  And speaking of re-hashing...

It's funny there's the whole "the movie was good until" on Jurrasic World. I refuse to see the movie because it looks terrible, and has always looked like it's a stupid re-hashing of the same idiocy. I mean, the whole "human's don't learn" has been redone what, twice before?

Black or White - 9/10 - WTF is wrong with people? I know this is just one example and only one and shouldn't be considered an overarching characterization of anyone... But wow... I won't spoiler anything, just wow...

Penguins of Madagascar - 9/10 - Awesome movie. Always fun for a brain turn off movie and just laugh.

Super eager for this one

http://www.imdb.com/video/imdb/vi2272440345?ref_=hm_hp_i_2

Big Booty Hoes XXI - 3/10. It had a great plot, but the acting was terrible, and I wasn't even able to finish watching the movie.

Talk to your doctor, I don't think the bad acting is why you weren't able to 'finish,' watching the movie or not.

Dr Who Pr0n Parody 7/10

Better done than I was expecting, to be sure.  Really, just people acting out a bad fanfic, but it's a believable plot!

Plus Amy Pond nekid.

Guest Mr. Bigglesworth

Survivor - 8/10 - Good movie, what a change in Milla Jovovich's rolls. I won't say any more so I don't get in trouble for spoiler.

I agree good acting but the plot was bland and pierce's character was meh. I give 3/5. The movie never really brought me in.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Fury - 

I'm not sure how I want to rate this.  In some ways, it's 4.5/5 for me.  In others, it's a 1/5.  It really depends on how I look at the movie.  Actually, I just figured out the rating.  It's a 4.5 as an Action Drama.  Also reinforced my distaste in the Player Turn method of 40k. 

It's a 1/5 when I pull out my Tin Foil hat and look at it as a propaganda piece.  It seems like numerous big budget Anti-German movies have came out in the last few years in a way to reinforce isolationism and discourage Americans from taking a concern in the financial and social affairs affecting the German Citizens.  

• Like 1

Guest Mr. Bigglesworth

Battle of the five armies. 1/5

What the [big bad swear word] did I just watch.

I figured still going to see it.

Inside out, 4/5 very good. Up still remains supreme.

Spy 3/5 way better than I though. Though awkward twists, not in good way. McCarthy played multiple roles well.