2019 OBBL Premiership

Weav

• 2 weeks later...

Rounds seven and eight began last Sunday 11/17/2019. Please have all games completed by Saturday 12/7/2019, so that we can begin playoffs that Sunday. There is still one outstanding round six game, please get that completed ASAP so we can catch up with the schedule. If you have trouble contacting your opponent, please let Burk or me know. 

@Burk @Weav @kb10r @ninefinger

@jollyork @Bosco @Zorcon @Ziggens

@sbr @Frostitute @savion47 @scotthartman

@Maxwell Christian @sfoster @MOONEY @peter.cosgrove

• 2 weeks later...

Exciting times! We are progressing quickly towards the end of the season, and the play off picture is getting clearer. However, with several games still left the picture will get more and more clear. As of this moment, here are the playoff seedings, but this will move a ton by the end of the season:

1. Skuttleblight Sting @jollyork
  2. Bucolic Frolic @sbr
  3. Iron-Jaw'z @Maxwell Christian
  4. Hochland Howlers @Burk
  5. The Dirty Rat Bastards @sfoster
  6. Karaz-a City Chiefs @Weav
  7. Low Elf Esteem @Bosco
  8. Such Cringe @Frostitute

Again, lots of movement WILL happen when the outstanding games are played. Here are the outstanding games, which need to be finished by midnight this Sunday morning:

Now, we need to discuss tie-breakers. There will likely be several ties, and here is how the OBBL Premiership decides these ties:

• Head-to-head points, then win percentage
  • Points vs divisional opponents, then win percentage
  • Points vs common opponents, then win percentage
  • Points vs inter-divisional opponents, then win percentage
  • TD differential

5 hours ago, peter.cosgrove said:

Ok, I am pretty sure I did it wrong. But I can't add anything to the report? This was round 7/chaos vs nurgle?

It looks like you entered your game stats like casualties and MVP, but you didn’t enter score, winnings and so on...the header stuff.

31 minutes ago, peter.cosgrove said:

Dammit.. Am I doing the right one? Insert stats here-interdivisional opponent? It's the human team without a #1 player? starts at #2? Score 0, FF 0, Fame 1, 40k winnings? Round 7?

Yes, but you also have to enter Scott’s score, but I did that for you.

As we approach the two final games, here are a few reminders about the playoffs and timing:

• Playoff teams will be seeded 1-8, with the four division winner ranked 1-4 based on points, then the next four best teams regardless of division will be ranked 5-8; like most sporting competitions, the quarter-final games are organized 1v8, 2v7, 3v6 and 4v5; the teams will be placed in a bracket for everyone to see, so that the semi-final and final game progression are understood
  • The goal for all the playoffs, including the final game, is to have them completed before Christmas; if you do make the playoffs, please try very hard to get games played as quickly as possible, you do not have to wait for Tuesdays at WOW to play
  • All injuries and MNG's from round eight carry over to the quarter-finals, and semi-finals; before the final, all MNG's are erased by league apothecaries so that the final two teams are at full strength 
  • Overtime is mandatory for all playoff games; repeat the overtime process until one team scores, do not dice off at the end of first overtime