Ordo BB2 League

Burk

18 hours ago, Andrewgeddon said:

@WestRider, looks like we are up! Do evenings work for you at all? I've got all evenings essentially free this week (including tonight), except for Friday (my other Blood Bowl league) and Saturday (birthday party). Anything work for you?

I have stuff going on this weekend, but I've got evenings open all next week.

On 5/31/2019 at 3:19 PM, Andrewgeddon said:

Sounds good! Do you want to plan for, say, Tuesday, around 8:30? Or any other day really, heh.

I just got a reminder notice for an appointment I have in Seattle Tuesday afternoon that isn't going to leave me in shape for much of anything that evening, even computer games. How's Wednesday?

@savion47 We are up for some hot mummy on mummy action.  As of now I am pretty wide open after tomorrow.  Should be able to start a match anytime between 4-8PM on weekdays and between 8AM-8PM on weekends. 

Let me know!

EDIT:  Can't play until Thursday this week, sorry

On 5/30/2019 at 10:09 PM, Bosco said:

@kb10r what's your schedule like? I'm fairly open evenings (after 8:30 is ideal weekdays, but I can do earlier in a pinch). Weekends, earlier is better.

nights are best, but this week is a series of high school graduation activities. I'll see when the best open night is and check in with you. 9pm on a week day is normally great.

59 minutes ago, kb10r said:

nights are best, but this week is a series of high school graduation activities. I'll see when the best open night is and check in with you. 9pm on a week day is normally great.

Sounds good, let me know when it's good for you and we'll work it out.

4 hours ago, sbr said:

@savion47 We are up for some hot mummy on mummy action.  As of now I am pretty wide open after tomorrow.  Should be able to start a match anytime between 4-8PM on weekdays and between 8AM-8PM on weekends. 

Let me know!

EDIT:  Can't play until Thursday this week, sorry

Let's do Thursday at 7 if that works.

57 minutes ago, savion47 said:

@sbr Sorry for the last minute notice. I have a meeting tonight and wont be home until very late. Can we reschedule to Friday?

I could play tomorrow but I have  to be done and offline by PM. I'll be home and available at 4, so if you can play that early I can. Otherwise next Wednesday is the earliest.