Ordo BB2 Season 3 Signups

Burk

6 hours ago, Ish said:

Very well, you may spend the next several hours praying to your heathen gods and preparing for the inevitable...

Prepare to have your linemen thoroughly inconvenienced! All of your blitzers will have extremely sore feet from running all those touchdowns!  Each and everyone of your skilled positional players will spend days washing my blood out of their uniforms!

@IshAre you ready for our game?

I have advanced division 2.  Div, 1 has 1 game left that is scheduled for Saturday.

image.thumb.png.5645b9f99916648a1c91beee6f16e28e.png

@Russell Castronovo  we are up. let me know when you want to play

Division 1

@Weav - BB2 team name: Tzeeentch'ezee Titans - BB2 name: Weav

@Spielmannsfluch -  BB2 team name:  Boring Dinos of Eastwood - BB2 name: Spielmannsfluch 

@SigurdBC  - BB2 team name: Hold My Beer - BB2 name: SigurdBC

@Maxwell Christian - BB2 team name: Knights of the Stag - BB2 Name: Ironwolf3113

@michaels - BB2 team name: No Dikks - BB2 name: Michaels

@scotthartman - BB2 team name: Smells Like Green Spit  - BB2 name: PajamaRed 

@savion47 - BB2 Team Name: Error 53 - BB2 Name: Savion47

Division 2

@Burk - BB2 team name: Ho Ho Ho's - BB2 name: Burk

@Ish - BB2 team name: TBD- BB2 Name: Another Ish

@CountElmdor - BB2 Team Name: Lucavi - BB2 name: Elmdor

@Bosco - BB2 Team Name: Balloon-knot Bonanza - BB2 Name PDXBosco

@Russell Castronovo - BB2 Team Name: Goretown Gutsquishers - BB2 Name Daxer777

@peter.cosgrove - BB2 Team Name: Blarg Blarg Honk III- BB2 Name: CPTButchFlowers

@WestRider - BB2 team name: Tlaxtlan Panthers - BB2 name: WestRider   

• Like 1

I’m very sorry to hear that the HPE ProLiant DL560 Gen10 entry server with Intel® Xeon® Gold 6130 processors that was responsible for providing your neighborhood’s internet service was mysteriously sabotaged by an unknown person using a Craftsman® CMCS300B Reciprocating Saw.  

But, hey, a win is a win...

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, WestRider said:

The amusing part is that we are actually having people work on the house right now, and even tho they're on a different side from where our internet connection comes in, there is a non-negligible chance that something they did knocked it out for a while. It seems to be back up now.

Was this a legit outcome?  I can reset the game if it crapped out.  It looks like the system conceeded due to disconnect.  

Let me know as i have to do some admin work on the game anyway as with the disconnect, you cant validate it.

Yeah, my connection failed, just after halftime. Ish was ahead in terms of both score and casualties at that point. I would rather get to play the game out, but it's entirely to my advantage to reset it, so Ish should get to make the call.

Screen Shot 2020-06-11 at 12.54.14 PM.png

What a screenshot can't show, of course, is that the numbers on the two visible clocks didn't change a second for quite some time.

It was 1-0 in my favor and we were at kickoff for the start of the second half. I had one Peasant sent off for fouling, but she had three Linewomen (I think they were all Linewomen) injured and out of the game.

Odds are good I’d have won in the end, but I’m willing to replay the game if that works better for everyone.

Is there anyway to replay just the second half?

Edited by Ish

2 hours ago, Ish said:

It was 1-0 in my favor and we were at kickoff for the start of the second half. I had one Peasant sent off for fouling, but he had three Linewomen (I think they were all Linewomen) injured and out of the game.

Odds are good I’d have won in the end, but I’m willing to replay the game if that works better for everyone.

Is there anyway to replay just the second half?

One rookie Linewoman, my sole Linewoman with Guard, and my star Blitzer. The odds were very much not in my favour from that point.

1 hour ago, WestRider said:

One rookie Linewoman, my sole Linewoman with Guard, and my star Blitzer. The odds were very much not in my favour from that point.

here is what I am going to do.  I dont like the concession due to the disconnect.  I can adjust the outcome to still be a 1-0 win for ish, as it seems you both agree that it likely he would win.  However I will remove the extra MVP and cash that comes with the concession and give it to westrider as if it was just a win (not a concession)    I will randomly determine which MVP to remove and which cash to remove.  I will then randomly add an MVP to westider and cash he would have gotten.  

basically it will be a 1-0 game, but not a concession.  

Any issues with that?  @Ish  @WestRider

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ish said:

Bretonnians have good Armor, but only middling Strength and don’t start with much by way of skills... So my guys spend a lot of their time flat on the ground. 

4 guys with block/catch/dauntless & 4 guys with wrestle? Yeah, that's like nothing to start. 🙄

• Like 1