Ordo BB2 Season 3 Signups

Burk

2 hours ago, SigurdBC said:

Yeah that end of the game was weird @Spielmannsfluch. I was convinced that your skink had picked up the ball before making his million and one stunty dodges to get close to my endzone. I could have sworn the game bugged and your skink really had the ball when the ball was still displayed on the ground. That's why I sent to many dwarfs his way instead of after the ball. Yes indeed the skink hunting was good that day, and I even got to kill a saurus and injured your star skink, but alas we'll have to polish our brass knuckles going forward. Oh shoot did I say that out loud?

I should go back and check that, because I remember the Skink running into the ball square and then not picking up the ball, for some reason.  Before making seven dodge rolls...but that's not unusual for a Stunty player.  I've made more than that, before.  Anyway, maybe it was a misclick on my part?  I might have to go back and review the game film, turn 13, if I recall.  I was losing too many players and I just wanted to do a Skink version of a Hail Mary - that one had Dodge and Side Step, so I figured he had the best chance of getting in the endzone, ot at least annoying you enough to run out the clock...

What was up with the snow?  Who's idea was that?

So, to anybody...  I've read the description a hundred times, but how *exactly* does Stunty work?  Do you make one Dodge roll and then ignore all Tackle zones for that character that turn?  Or do you roll a Dodge roll each time and if you make it, you then don't have to roll a dodge roll?  So it becomes like a bonus roll before the actual dodge roll?  How does this work against Tackle?  I've been playing Lizards for two or three years online and I still don't understand Stunty, which seems weird.

11 minutes ago, Spielmannsfluch said:

So, to anybody...  I've read the description a hundred times, but how *exactly* does Stunty work?

It’s very simple: The Lizardmen player clicks on his Skink, tells it to do something, I scream “ELF BULL$#¡+€!!!” at the screen, and then play continues.

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Spielmannsfluch said:

I should go back and check that, because I remember the Skink running into the ball square and then not picking up the ball, for some reason.  Before making seven dodge rolls...but that's not unusual for a Stunty player.  I've made more than that, before.  Anyway, maybe it was a misclick on my part?  I might have to go back and review the game film, turn 13, if I recall.  I was losing too many players and I just wanted to do a Skink version of a Hail Mary - that one had Dodge and Side Step, so I figured he had the best chance of getting in the endzone, ot at least annoying you enough to run out the clock...

What was up with the snow?  Who's idea was that?

So, to anybody...  I've read the description a hundred times, but how *exactly* does Stunty work?  Do you make one Dodge roll and then ignore all Tackle zones for that character that turn?  Or do you roll a Dodge roll each time and if you make it, you then don't have to roll a dodge roll?  So it becomes like a bonus roll before the actual dodge roll?  How does this work against Tackle?  I've been playing Lizards for two or three years online and I still don't understand Stunty, which seems weird.

you ignore all tacklezones when dodging. so all dodges are always a 3+ (if AG3).  Tackle cancels dodge re-rolls...

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Spielmannsfluch said:

That's what made no sense.  If you ignore *all* tackle zones, then why do you have to even roll to dodge?

you ignore the minus from tackle zones being moved into.  sorry should have been more precise.  

• Like 1

Division 1 - week 4

@Weav - BB2 team name: Tzeeentch'ezee Titans - BB2 name: Weav

@Spielmannsfluch -  BB2 team name:  Boring Dinos of Eastwood - BB2 name: Spielmannsfluch 

@SigurdBC  - BB2 team name: Hold My Beer - BB2 name: SigurdBC

@Maxwell Christian - BB2 team name: Knights of the Stag - BB2 Name: Ironwolf3113

@michaels - BB2 team name: No Dikks - BB2 name: Michaels

@scotthartman - BB2 team name: Smells Like Green Spit  - BB2 name: PajamaRed 

@savion47 - BB2 Team Name: Error 53 - BB2 Name: Savion47

image.thumb.png.1340802b3a6b430f8fd7826c61fa76ea.png

Division 2 - week 5

@Burk - BB2 team name: Ho Ho Ho's - BB2 name: Burk

@Ish - BB2 team name: TBD- BB2 Name: Another Ish

@CountElmdor - BB2 Team Name: Lucavi - BB2 name: Elmdor

@Bosco - BB2 Team Name: Balloon-knot Bonanza - BB2 Name PDXBosco

@Russell Castronovo - BB2 Team Name: Goretown Gutsquishers - BB2 Name Daxer777

@peter.cosgrove - BB2 Team Name: Blarg Blarg Honk III- BB2 Name: CPTButchFlowers

@WestRider - BB2 team name: Tlaxtlan Panthers - BB2 name: WestRider   

image.thumb.png.fe471b960a0f872a9ca1b4a8775407f8.png

@Bosco let me know when you want to play

5 hours ago, WestRider said:

Get ready to point and laugh as even the AI Halflings manage to beat me up!😂

OK, that didn't actually happen, but I still had some atrocious rolling:

Screen Shot 2020-06-20 at 8.19.43 PM.png

Note that all of those Dodges were 3+ with a re-roll. I didn't try Dodging into Tackle Zones, they didn't have Tackle, none of that. Even without the re-rolls it should be better.

Screen Shot 2020-06-20 at 8.18.59 PM.png

Also, the one Drive I was on Offense, they got a Blitz result and landed the ball so close to the Midfield line (Without the Kick Skill) that they were able to run someone in there and actually catch their own Kickoff. Not complaining too much, because I did still win the game handily, but yeah, some of that was ludicrous.

48 minutes ago, scotthartman said:

Tomorrow about 10 would be good for me. If not that then we could do Monday morning.

Let's aim for Monday at 10am. 10am tomorrow cuts it a bit close for me getting lunch going and then off to work. I'll see you on Monday and hope for better Blood Bowl weather than my last game. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Burk said:

Division 1 - week 4

@Weav - BB2 team name: Tzeeentch'ezee Titans - BB2 name: Weav

@Spielmannsfluch -  BB2 team name:  Boring Dinos of Eastwood - BB2 name: Spielmannsfluch 

@SigurdBC  - BB2 team name: Hold My Beer - BB2 name: SigurdBC

@Maxwell Christian - BB2 team name: Knights of the Stag - BB2 Name: Ironwolf3113

@michaels - BB2 team name: No Dikks - BB2 name: Michaels

@scotthartman - BB2 team name: Smells Like Green Spit  - BB2 name: PajamaRed 

@savion47 - BB2 Team Name: Error 53 - BB2 Name: Savion47

image.thumb.png.1340802b3a6b430f8fd7826c61fa76ea.png

Division 2 - week 5

@Burk - BB2 team name: Ho Ho Ho's - BB2 name: Burk

@Ish - BB2 team name: TBD- BB2 Name: Another Ish

@CountElmdor - BB2 Team Name: Lucavi - BB2 name: Elmdor

@Bosco - BB2 Team Name: Balloon-knot Bonanza - BB2 Name PDXBosco

@Russell Castronovo - BB2 Team Name: Goretown Gutsquishers - BB2 Name Daxer777

@peter.cosgrove - BB2 Team Name: Blarg Blarg Honk III- BB2 Name: CPTButchFlowers

@WestRider - BB2 team name: Tlaxtlan Panthers - BB2 name: WestRider   

image.thumb.png.fe471b960a0f872a9ca1b4a8775407f8.png

@Bosco let me know when you want to play

Can try for Sunday afternoon or after 5pm weekdays, except likely Tuesday.  Let me know what works for you and we'll get it sorted.

8 hours ago, Bosco said:

Can try for Sunday afternoon or after 5pm weekdays, except likely Tuesday.  Let me know what works for you and we'll get it sorted.

I might have time Sunday afternoon.  I wont know though till when im available.  I will ping you if i have time (and you are available).  if not, lets shoot for monday at 5