Ordo BB2 Season 3 Signups

Burk

I am thinking about doing an enhancement for my stadium.  The Elves already have the Magician's Shop.  The Dwarves have the Beer Stand.  I am thinking about the Ref's Rest Area...  Thoughts?  Suggestions?  I've occasionally bought them against the AI, but I would like to solicit thoughts and experiences of others who've used them in League Play.

Thanks in advance...

@Burk

FYI, I am in for season 4 with the same lizards.  Whatever division - I trust the league to work it out.  I understand that this may be several weeks.  I do not monitor Ordo daily or weekly, so please do not skip to  season 4 without me.  Just email me at NormDoktor@comcast.net or text me at 510-828-8161.  I want in, please.  I am having a lot of fun.  It's a great league.

• Like 2

@Weav @Spielmannsfluch @SigurdBC @Maxwell Christian @michaels @scotthartman @savion47 @Burk @CountElmdor @Bosco @Russell Castronovo @peter.cosgrove @WestRider @Ish

Season 3 is complete.  Thank you to you all for participating.  Season 4 signups will be posted after we complete the post-season.  Congratulations to @michaels and @Bosco for winning their divisions.  

Now we move onto to playoffs.  After much deliberation, I decided to go with top 4 from each division playing for the division winner, then the two winners play for the overall championship.  Format will be 1v4, 2v3.

The Division 1 bracket will be:

@michaels - BB2 team name: No Dikks - BB2 name: Michaels vs @scotthartman - BB2 team name: Smells Like Green Spit  - BB2 name: PajamaRed 

@Maxwell Christian - BB2 team name: Knights of the Stag - BB2 Name: Ironwolf3113 vs @savion47 - BB2 Team Name: Error 53 - BB2 Name: Savion47

The Division 2 bracket will be

@Bosco - BB2 Team Name: Balloon-knot Bonanza - BB2 Name PDXBosco vs @CountElmdor - BB2 Team Name: Lucavi - BB2 name: Elmdor

@Burk - BB2 team name: Ho Ho Ho's - BB2 name: Burk vs @Russell Castronovo - BB2 Team Name: Goretown Gutsquishers - BB2 Name Daxer777

Playoff teams have been sent tickets for their individual games.  Please accept the ticket, schedule and complete the games asap.

For the new season, once we see who has re-rolled into new teams the divisions will be set (if enough people).  

Division 1 final standings:

image.thumb.png.a452dd78a71357ac26cf8e46ed3468d0.png

Division 2 final standings

image.thumb.png.7a08ea19f1959cc8644953a732570cf2.png

Div 2 bracket has been started.  Please get your games in ASAP

@Russell Castronovo let me know when you want to play.  I prefer mornings or afternoons and am available pretty much all days

@Bosco - BB2 Team Name: Balloon-knot Bonanza - BB2 Name PDXBosco vs @CountElmdor - BB2 Team Name: Lucavi - BB2 name: Elmdor

@Burk - BB2 team name: Ho Ho Ho's - BB2 name: Burk vs @Russell Castronovo - BB2 Team Name: Goretown Gutsquishers - BB2 Name Daxer777