Ordo BB2 Season 3 Signups

Burk

50 minutes ago, SigurdBC said:

@Burk I got my game in against the AI Nurgle team this morning. Feel free to confirm it when you have the chance. Had two players die in the first half. Didn't realize I was walking into that much claw. Got the win and that's what I'm happy about. 

done

Division 2 advanced to final week.  Get your games in:

Division 2

@Burk - BB2 team name: Ho Ho Ho's - BB2 name: Burk

@Ish - BB2 team name: Silly English Khanighuts- BB2 Name: Another Ish

@CountElmdor - BB2 Team Name: Lucavi - BB2 name: Elmdor

@Bosco - BB2 Team Name: Balloon-knot Bonanza - BB2 Name PDXBosco

@Russell Castronovo - BB2 Team Name: Goretown Gutsquishers - BB2 Name Daxer777

@peter.cosgrove - BB2 Team Name: Blarg Blarg Honk III- BB2 Name: CPTButchFlowers

@WestRider - BB2 team name: Tlaxtlan Panthers - BB2 name: WestRider   

image.thumb.png.1f7a206d9d0ef2420ae51f009160c6ca.png

On 7/15/2020 at 11:55 AM, SigurdBC said:

@Burk I got my game in against the AI Nurgle team this morning. Feel free to confirm it when you have the chance. Had two players die in the first half. Didn't realize I was walking into that much claw. Got the win and that's what I'm happy about. 

High level Nurgle are very annoying.  They are particularly dangerous to elves.  Tentacles, Disturbing Presence, Foul Appearance....  I played 40-50 games with them against AI only picking mutations when leveling and they are a very interesting team once they are leveled two or three times.

2 hours ago, peter.cosgrove said:

Ok, I can't do Saturday, tonight, evening. Unless it's sometime after dark. My wife tells me we're going to a barbecue, then asks if we should put the chickens up. So she is planning on being home after dark. 

@peter.cosgrove funny enough, I’m in basically the same boat, and I doubt we’d be home in time. Sundays are usually not ideal, either, so would Monday or Tuesday night work?