Ordo BB2 Season 3 Signups

Burk

1 hour ago, michaels said:

MUAHAHAHAAAA! NOW NO ONE'S BALLS ARE SAFE!

image.png.a311760d0654b23a6d674589d726a274.png

Don’t forget you’ll need a 3+ to make the Leap, not consistent enough to rely on...oh wait; I’m replying to Michael....never mind, enjoy 16 turns of successful Leaps.

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Weav said:

Don’t forget you’ll need a 3+ to make the Leap, not consistent enough to rely on...oh wait; I’m replying to Michael....never mind, enjoy 16 turns of successful Leaps.

I think the issue is knowing when to pull the trigger on the leap less than the leap itself.

1 hour ago, Weav said:

@SigurdBC when can we throw down? I’m booked at 6p today, and unavailable 4p to about 8p Friday....most other times are yours 

I'm kinda booked today, but if you wanted to have a later morning start tomorrow, say around 10am, that would work for me. Saturday night would also work for me anytime after say 6pm. 

1 hour ago, scotthartman said:

@Spielmannsfluch we are up first. My orcs get another chance to keep your Dinos extinct. 😆 Let me know when you want to play.

Something strange happens to notifications on this forum.  I usually don't get notified or I am notified very late.  I prefer the IM or direct text:  510-828-8161.

That said, I am open tonight between 3 and 5:00.  Then again after 7 or 8:00 when the kids are in bed.  Tomorrow the same thing.  Weekends are probably best at night, but as long as we avoid mealtimes, we should be good to go.

16 minutes ago, Spielmannsfluch said:

Something strange happens to notifications on this forum.  I usually don't get notified or I am notified very late.  I prefer the IM or direct text:  510-828-8161.

That said, I am open tonight between 3 and 5:00.  Then again after 7 or 8:00 when the kids are in bed.  Tomorrow the same thing.  Weekends are probably best at night, but as long as we avoid mealtimes, we should be good to go.

There are some notification settings that you can adjust. 

For the game I can play this evening after 7. Shoot me a text when you are ready and I'll hop online then. 347-834-6864.

6 hours ago, SigurdBC said:

I'm kinda booked today, but if you wanted to have a later morning start tomorrow, say around 10am, that would work for me. Saturday night would also work for me anytime after say 6pm. 

I normally can play during day, but not tomorrow. I can play Saturday night at 7p if you want.