Ordo BB2 League Season 2

Burk

7 hours ago, SigurdBC said:

Saturday evening isn't the best for me since I've got D&D from 5-9pm. If you wanted to do a late night game we could. I'd be ready to play about 10pm. I'm available all day Sunday if that's better and MLK Day is still on the table. 

K, let's try for Sunday morning. If that falls through then we can do Monday morning. 9am good?

Private message to Ish abot tonight's scheduled 10:30 game, for full FYI:

Sir,

Good news and bad news. 

Bad:  2900+ homes in Damascus and Boring just lost power.  ETA is 1:00 am, but who freaking knows the reality.

Good:  Jenny is up and running and I have full and complete access.  I will have to swap out the propane as the current one is nearly dry, but I have enough for a couple days running max.  I am good to go!

Caveat:  I have a transfer panel, but there is a chance I may get a spike or comcast will go down or something outside my control, running a laptop, modem, router, etc. on a generator.  Things look fine, though - kids are watching Lego Movie II on the XBox One for a Friday night treat and the internet appears stable.

Let's do this!

The alternative being that I can't play again until late Sunday or next Friday, with our hours.  Fun stuff.

Yeah that was a bit unfortunate wasn't it. Thankfully, he was a lineman with no spp so not much lost there and I had plenty in my treasury to replace him. Looking at the TV difference between our teams I didn't think I had a chance with all of your skills including two Str 4 blitzers. Turned out to be a tight one with me having a possibility of tieing it up on the last turn. Very good game Scott. Also, playing with Morg'n'Thorg was so much fun. 

• Like 1

On 1/16/2020 at 10:30 PM, Bosco said:

Monday at 7pm it is, cya on-line then!

Sorry for the short notice, but tonight isn't going to work for me. Coming down with something, it's got me all feverish and I can't pay attention enough to deal with BB2's interface. Next couple of days probably aren't going to be much better, the way these things tend to go for me. When's you next good time?

46 minutes ago, WestRider said:

Sorry for the short notice, but tonight isn't going to work for me. Coming down with something, it's got me all feverish and I can't pay attention enough to deal with BB2's interface. Next couple of days probably aren't going to be much better, the way these things tend to go for me. When's you next good time?

Weds night @ 7?

Yeah, ouch. I think the Panthers figured they'd signed up for a 7s league or something*. The fact that I got distracted during the one chunk of time when a re-roll would have really made a difference and got my AG4 Linewoman killed as a result was just icing on the cake. Well played. I just wish I could say the same for myself.

*I'm not really joking here. I think I only had a single turn in the first half with more than 7 Players on the field (I still had 8 for my first Turn), and the second was only marginally better. If it weren't so frowned upon in BB, that's exactly the sort of game where I would have conceded. It was just depressing.

1 hour ago, WestRider said:

Yeah, ouch. I think the Panthers figured they'd signed up for a 7s league or something*. The fact that I got distracted during the one chunk of time when a re-roll would have really made a difference and got my AG4 Linewoman killed as a result was just icing on the cake. Well played. I just wish I could say the same for myself.

*I'm not really joking here. I think I only had a single turn in the first half with more than 7 Players on the field (I still had 8 for my first Turn), and the second was only marginally better. If it weren't so frowned upon in BB, that's exactly the sort of game where I would have conceded. It was just depressing.

Doh, I wondered why you didn't Apo the death, sorry about that. Didn't know you were distracted/AFK or we'd have paused/waited.

Hopefully the next game things go better!

3 hours ago, Bosco said:

Doh, I wondered why you didn't Apo the death, sorry about that. Didn't know you were distracted/AFK or we'd have paused/waited.

Hopefully the next game things go better!

At that point I kind of figured there was nothing left that could go wrong to the extent that I'd need to do something. Looks like Nuffle took exception to that. Probably wouldn't have made a difference anyhow. Apothecary re-rolls are one of the places I excel at rolling 6s 😉

Thanks! I hope so too!

Next round is up:

@sbr when do you want to play:

@Burk - BB2 team name: But-hole Warriors - BB2 name: Burk

@sbr BB2 team name: Creepin' Death  - BB2 name: SBR32  

@Weav - BB2 team name: Tzeeentch'ezee Titans - BB2 name: Weav

@Spielmannsfluch -  BB2 team name:  Boring Dinos of Eastwood - BB2 name: Spielmannsfluch 

@Bosco  - BB2 team name: Tabletop Rage Emulator - BB2 name: PDXBosco

@WestRider - BB2 team name: Tlaxtlan Panthers - BB2 name: WestRider   

@SigurdBC  - BB2 team name: Hold My Beer - BB2 name: SigurdBC

@jollyork - BB2 team name: Karnal Rekkage - BB2 Name: Jollyork

@Maxwell Christian - BB2 team name: Knights of the Stag - BB2 Name: Ironwolf3113

@Ish - BB2 team name: Sweeeeet Transylvania - BB2 Name: Another Ish

@savion47  - BB2 team name: Error 53 - BB2 name: Savion47 

@michaels - BB2 team name: No Dikks - BB2 name: Michaels

@scotthartman - BB2 team name: Smells Like Green Spit  - BB2 name: PajamaRed 

@Frostitute BB2 team name: Except the wrong  - BB2 name: Frostitute

2020-01-25_14-00-51.png

Not sure @Burk, I'm working nights again.  I could play Monday or Tuesday but have to walk away from the PC at 7PM at the latest.  I suppose I could play at 715AM any day but Wednesday, or earlier than that on Saturday, Sunday or Monday.  A weekend evening would work as well.

I really don't want to play Friday because I want to do something else in another game that evening, but if it's our only window I can.

9 hours ago, sbr said:

Not sure @Burk, I'm working nights again.  I could play Monday or Tuesday but have to walk away from the PC at 7PM at the latest.  I suppose I could play at 715AM any day but Wednesday, or earlier than that on Saturday, Sunday or Monday.  A weekend evening would work as well.

I really don't want to play Friday because I want to do something else in another game that evening, but if it's our only window I can.

your in luck. I am available during the day, so if you want to play in a morning I can.  What day works best for you?