Ordo BB2 League Season 2

Burk

If you are interested in playing in season 2 of the OB2 league, please post here.  I will leave this open till we have enough teams or 2 weeks pass.  I will then create the league.  

• league is run on PC
  • Returning teams are allowed
  • Playoff will be top 4 teams in the league

Please post any questions as well

Season Zwei Teams

@Burk - BB2 team name: But-hole Warriors - BB2 name: Burk

@sbr BB2 team name: Creepin' Death  - BB2 name: SBR32  

@Weav - BB2 team name: Tzeeentch'ezee Titans - BB2 name: Weav

@Spielmannsfluch -  BB2 team name:  Boring Dinos of Eastwood - BB2 name: Spielmannsfluch 

@Bosco  - BB2 team name: Tabletop Rage Emulator - BB2 name: PDXBosco

@WestRider - BB2 team name: Tlaxtlan Panthers - BB2 name: WestRider   

@SigurdBC  - BB2 team name: Hold My Beer - BB2 name: SigurdBC

@jollyork - BB2 team name: Karnal Rekkage - BB2 Name: Jollyork

@Maxwell Christian - BB2 team name: Knights of the Stag - BB2 Name: Ironwolf3113

@Ish - BB2 team name: Sweeeeet Transylvania - BB2 Name: Another Ish

@savion47  - BB2 team name: Error 53 - BB2 name: Savion47 

@michaels - BB2 team name: No Dikks - BB2 name: Michaels

@scotthartman - BB2 team name: Smells Like Green Spit  - BB2 name: PajamaRed 

@Frostitute BB2 team name: Except the wrong  - BB2 name: Frostitute

• Like 1

I'll join again, same team (The DBX Scumdogs). 

3 minutes ago, Sgt. Rock said:

I'd really like to join this league, but I'm curious, when do people normally get their games in? I feel like I could probably get my games in around my schoolwork, but I know a morning game is basically a free win for my opponent. 😛

I usually try to play in the evening (after 9) due to my kid's sleep schedule. That said, I've had to play the odd morning game due to schedule conflicts 🙂

45 minutes ago, Sgt. Rock said:

I'd really like to join this league, but I'm curious, when do people normally get their games in? I feel like I could probably get my games in around my schoolwork, but I know a morning game is basically a free win for my opponent. 😛

its flexible.  try to get each round done in a week or two.  schedules vary.  most are afternoons, early evenings.

On 11/10/2019 at 11:25 AM, Burk said:

If you are interested in playing in season 2 of the OB2 league, please post here.  I will leave this open till we have enough teams or 2 weeks pass.  I will then create the league.  

• league is run on PC
  • Returning teams are allowed
  • Playoff will be top 4 teams in the league

Please post any questions as well

New Lizardmen team.

1000 TV.

Boring Dinos of the Eastwood.

I have a friend who has BB PC version who has never played and is interested. But... he's on vacation until next week. 

• Like 1

building team is pretty easy...click create standard team (not mixed) and follow the instructions, team name, stadium name, motto are required, then build the team ...don't let the computer choose your players...they don't pick optimal builds.  once you got the team, you have to select a league (cabal vision, first one on the list if the primary league for pickup games), then a competition (think of divisions....the main one is the largest for standard teams, you will see it at has the most users).  once that is done, you just search for a opponent. 

I know its hard to explain, but if you want a click by click  drop me a line and I can walk you through when we are both in front of a comp

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, jollyork said:

Is there not an Ordo division or league or whatever to join? 

yes.  but the new season is not yet created.  You should be able to search for the league of Ordo Fanaticus and join it, but the competitions under it are both closed as I have not created the new competition.  it will be done in the next week for those to join.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, jollyork said:

I got BB2 installed and working. I played a test game and only rage quit on turn 15 after 3 straight turns of the UI turning my moves into double GFIs and killing my ball carriers. Some things never change. 

I don't know how to build a team and join a league, so if please share simple instructions. 

You don't want the game to path for you if you are anywhere near the ball or tackle zones.  You can plot you move square by square, or a few at a time, buy clicking on each square.

• Like 1

By my count in this thread, there are 9 players coming with teams. I'd be interested in being the 10th as long as a 10 team league is the size you guys are looking for. I'd be bringing in a new Dark Elf or Dwarf team. My local club is running a league of physical Blood Bowl and this inspired me to come join you guys in the digital world (cue up Digimon theme). Hopefully it'll be a good time and we won't roll too many 1s.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, SigurdBC said:

By my count in this thread, there are 9 players coming with teams. I'd be interested in being the 10th as long as a 10 team league is the size you guys are looking for. I'd be bringing in a new Dark Elf or Dwarf team. My local club is running a league of physical Blood Bowl and this inspired me to come join you guys in the digital world (cue up Digimon theme). Hopefully it'll be a good time and we won't roll too many 1s.

I expect at least 10.  I would be surprised to have 12.  Your in though.  

10 hours ago, SigurdBC said:

Where is your table top league located?

Current Participants

@Burk - returning Necro

@savion47 - Returning Undead

@Weav - returning Chaos

@Bosco - New Human

@WestRider - New Amazons

@scotthartman - returning Orcs

@Sgt. Rock - New Norse

@Spielmannsfluch - New Lizardmen

@SigurdBC - New TBD

Possibles but not 100% confirmed

@jollyork

@Andrewgeddon

@michaels

@sbr

Please chime in and confirm if you are in/out.  Need to know in the next couple of days.

• Like 2