Rate the Last Movie You Saw

UFO : Target Earth : -2/10 : this is not a movie for watching. this is movie to set down and run far far away from. no really. this is painfully bad. bizarre almost non sequitur dialog that sounds not only drug induced but tripping balls to wall drug induced, terribly wooden acting from everyone and reminders that the 70s were not cool at all. this is a movie to put on when you want guests to leave the party as i am not sure even a chemically altered stated of mind would help with this film.

50 Shades of Grey 3/10

Went with my wife, cause sure.  I honestly fail to see to appeal of the main character with that much emotional damage.  I didn't think it was acted that well, I didn't think it was that titilating.  I felt the story falls into the trope of woman tries to fix messed up guy cranked to 11. 

My wife read the books, and she was even disappointed.  Her point was even if the story is weak (which it is) the other loin warming stuff was so watered down it missed the mark. 

Fanfic indeed.

Sorcerer :9/10: A bunch of unrelated criminals of various sorts who have been hiding out in South America take the job of driving boxes of unstable dynamite across 200 miles of jungle to put out a oil well fire for the chance to get a ticket out of the hell hole they have been living in. Very moody and tense work from William Friedkin and supposedly his favorite film. A remake of The Wages Of Fear which I will hopefully be seeing as soon as get through the library hold queue .

It bombed at the box office mostly cause this other film called Star Wars opened a week later.

Horrible Bosses 2 -

3 / 5

As a follow up, there are aspects of it that I didn't care for.  The overall plot was pretty good for the turn off tune out comedy that it is.  And of course, as PPE said:

Anything with Jennifer Aniston playing a sex addict is double-thumbs up in my book.

Admittedly, I did laugh more at the gag reel than I did during the film.  Maybe about the same, but felt like more since it was more back to back.  I would watch the first one again before I watched this one again, but it was still enjoyable.

Kingsmen, 9/10 amazing movie. While it is slightly heavy handed it is consistently so with story humor and violence. This movie would get a 10 from me if it was slightly less brutal but if that is the sort of thing your into it is awesome.

Also easy sell to the significant other Colin Firth is in it, yes mister D'Arcy can play one bad ass mother who is a gentleman.

Apparently this is also a comic book, didn't know so did not have any preconceived notions.

• Like 1

Lucy - 8/10 - Wow... it just went there

Um, totally interesting movie. Not exactly the action flick I expected... Then it just blew my mind...

If you're talking about the same part, it is where the movie lost me and the wife. We wouldn't recommend seeing Lucy. 3 outta 10 here. We were sad we didn't see Hercules as played by Dwayne the rock Johnson, now that movie was far better /entertaining. 7/10

Big Hero 6 - 8/10 very cool movie. Not sure why the villain was so brutal (ie trying to kill them right off the bat) but other than that...very good. Animation was just sick.

Finally saw this.  Maybe a 7/10.  Both How to Train Your Dragon 2 and The Lego Movie are far superior.  FACT.

Guest Mr. Bigglesworth

Lego movie 4/10 big hero 6 6/10 how to train a dragon 8/10. Truth.

Edited: added Truth for clarity, so there is no questioning of subjectivity.